godusi Terms of Service
January 19th, 2021
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between you and godusi inc governing your access to and use of the godusi web platform, including any subdomains thereof, and any third-party websites through which godusi makes its services available.
When these Terms mention “godusi,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to godusi, Inc., a Florida corporation.
Hosts bear sole responsibility for identifying, understanding, and complying with all laws, rules and regulations pertaining to their services offered on the godusi platform. Hosts are solely responsible for identifying and obtaining all necessary licenses, permits or registrations for their services offered. Penalties for violations may include fines or other enforcement. If you have questions about how local laws apply to your Experience and Hosts Services on godusi, you should seek legal guidance.
Table of Contents
- godusi’s Services
- Account Registration
- Specific to Hosts
- Specific to Guests
- Service Fees
- Ratings and Reviews
- Cancellations & Refunds
- Changes to Terms of Service
- Contact Us
- The godusi Platform is an online marketplace that allows registered users to communicate with, and purchase experiences directly from other registered third parties, in the form of guide/hosting services. Service providers can be referred to as Hosts, Guides, or Offerors and service purchasers can be referred to as Guests, Participants, or Customers. The services offered by hosts are referred to as Experiences and are created directly by the hosts and published as a listing on the Godusi Platform. Experiences may include any legal and compliant services which an Offeror feels can add value to a potential customers life.
- Hosts alone are responsible for their Experiences and Services; The godusi Platform does not (unless specified) own, create, sell, resell, provide, control, manage, offer, deliver, or supply any Experiences nor is godusi a retailer of travel.
- When Guests make or Hosts accept a booking, they are entering into a contract directly with each other. godusi’s involvement in an experience is solely in handling payment unless specified.
- While godusi may help facilitate the resolution of disputes, we do not guarantee any agreements contractually made between Hosts and Guests.
- To use the godusi Platform you must be at least 18 years old and be able to enter legally binding contracts. By using The godusi Platform you are acknowledging that you are 18 years of age or older and are able to enter legally binding contracts.
- Verifying users over the internet can be difficult; godusi does not assume responsibility for the accuracy and confirmation of another user's identity. () Providing identification is not required to use the godusi Platform.
- To access certain features of the godusi Platform such as publishing a listing or booking an experience an account must be registered. If you register a godusi account on the behalf of or for a company, you must have the authority through your company to legally bind it to all permissions and licensing listed.
- During the registration of an account you must provide accurate, complete, and current information. You are also responsible for keeping your godusi public and private accounts up to date at all times.
- Unless authorized by godusi, the creation of more than one account is prohibited.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your godusi account credentials; you should not disclose those credentials to any third party or should any third party ask to receive them. If you believe your godusi account credentials have been stolen or lost immediately notify godusi as you are liable for all activities conducted through your godusi account, unless such activities are not authorized.
Specific to Hosts
- Your relationship with godusi is as (and not limited to) independent, third-party contractor, and not as an employee; you act on your own behalf and for your own benefit, and not on behalf, or for the benefit of godusi.
- Hosts are responsible for the experience that they submitted in their listing. godusi provides the marketplace for interactions between Hosts and Guests to occur. The godusi marketplace does not operate or provide any experiences.
- As a Hosts you are responsible for obtaining all necessary equipment or supplies for the experience. A Host is solely responsible for ensuring the condition of the equipment and supplies used for the experience. Equipment should be inspected and be in good working condition and in full operational capacity. A host assumes all risk of damage or loss of equipment.
- A Host is responsible for complying with and understanding the laws and regulations surrounding their experience.
Specific to Guests
- Guests must meet all requirements set by the host in their listing.
- If a guest books an experience on the behalf of additional guests; those guests must also meet all requirements set by the host in their listing. If you are booking for an additional Participant who is a minor, you represent and warrant that you are legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor. Minors may only participate in an experience if accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them.
- If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site and Application by completing a DMCA Notice for the Alleged Infringement. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, godusi will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site and Application.
- You are responsible for all content that you publish to the godusi platform; you agree you will not post, upload, or submit any content that is offensive, misleading, inappropriate, threatening, racist, hatred, obscene, pornographic, promotes illegal activities or substances. Godusi holds the capacity to make the final judgment on what is and what is not appropriate on the platform; godusi also holds the right to remove any user or listing that does not follow these guidelines.
- The godusi platform respects all content laws including but not limited to copyright laws. Do not post or publish any copyrighted material; If a user has repeatedly posted or published copyrighted material godusi holds the right to remove any user or listing.
- The godusi platform and godusi inc do not take any responsibility for content posted by users.
- The godusi Platform charges hosts and/or Participants in consideration for the use of the godusi Platform. godusi charges hosts who offer experiences a host Fee of 20% of the gross amount charged for each experience. The Host Fee is automatically deducted from the payout to the Host. godusi does not currently charge a Participant Fee for booking experiences.
- godusi reserves the right to change the Service Fees at any time, and will provide all users adequate notice of any fee changes before they are implemented.
Ratings and Reviews
- Within a certain time frame after the completion of an experience, hosts and guests can leave a public review and rating. Ratings and Reviews are written by individual Participants and are opinions; these opinions do not reflect the opinions of the godusi Marketplace. The godusi Marketplace does not verify Ratings and Reviews for accuracy meaning Ratings and Reviews can be misleading or incorrect.
- Ratings and Reviews by Hosts and Guests must be accurate and can not contain any offensive language or abuse.
- Participants are prohibited from instructing a third party to write a positive or negative Review.
- Ratings and Reviews are part of a User’s public profile and may be used elsewhere on the godusi Marketplace. Other information, such as number of cancelations and number of bookings may also be used on the godusi Marketplace.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Users are responsible for modifications made to a booking on the godusi platform and agree to pay any additional Experience fees and/or Taxes associated with the booking modifications.
- Guests can cancel a confirmed booking anytime before the Experiences set cancellation period and receive a refund; if a guest cancels inside of the set cancellation period they will not receive a refund.
- If a host cancels an Experience a full refund is given to the guest.
- If inclement weather creates unsafe conditions hosts may modify or cancel an Experience; If the Experience cannot be modified or canceled godusi will work with the host and/or guests to provide a solution.
- The godusi platform reserves the right to cancel and or refund/not refund any Experience it feels would be unsafe or against platform guidelines.
- As a Host, you are responsible for determining your obligations to report, collect, remit or include in your godusi fees, any applicable VAT or other indirect sales taxes, occupancy tax, tourist or other visitor taxes or income taxes.
Damage to Property
- Guests; you are responsible for your own acts and omissions; you are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to the experience.
- A Host is solely responsible for ensuring the condition of the equipment and supplies used for the experience. Equipment should be inspected and be in good working condition and in full operational capacity. A host assumes all risk of damage or loss of equipment.
- If you feel that there is a problem or concern that should be brought to our attention contact us immediately and we will do our best to find a resolution.
Changes to Terms of Service
- godusi reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the godusi Platform and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms.
- We always appreciate feedback from our community, do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By choosing The godusi Platform or related content you do so voluntarily and at your own risk; You agree that you have had whatever opportunity you deem necessary to understand the godusi rules and regulations that may apply to your interactions while using the godusi platform.
You agree that some Experiences may carry inherent risk, and by participating in such Experiences, you choose to assume those risks voluntarily. For example, some Experiences may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death, and you freely and willfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in those Experiences. You understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to dangers and hazards, including some of the following: falls, fractures, concussions, dangerous weather, overexertion, overheating, injuries from my lack of fitness or conditioning, hypothermia, hostile or aggressive wildlife, death, equipment failures, traffic, collisions with obstacles, hazards, failure to wear a helmet and/or other protective equipment, and negligence of others. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your participation in an experience. If you are bringing a minor as an additional Participant, you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor throughout the duration of your Experience and to the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless godusi from all liabilities and claims that arise in any way from any injury, death, loss or harm that occurs to that minor during the Experience or in any way related to your Experience. The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights. However, the duration of statutorily required warranties, if any, shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the godusi Platform and related content, your publishing or booking of any Experience via the godusi Platform, participation in any Experience or any other interaction you have with other Users whether in person or online remains with you. Neither godusi nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the godusi Platform or related content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress.
You agree to release, defend (at godusi’s option), indemnify, and hold godusi and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses